Just Listed Townhomes & Condos
Condo/Townhome Buying Guide
ABCs of Condo/Townhome Living
Welcome to Blackhorse in La Jolla, California
The Extraordinary Townhomes in the Blackhorse
Community in La Jolla California offer a Classic Elegance coupled with
Ultra-Sophisticated Amenities for a Lavish Lifestyle Beyond
Compare. Style, Comfort and Location, this Serene La
Jolla Farms location
offers a Suburban Oasis for both its residents and visitors. Conveniently located in
the La Jolla Farms neighborhood of beautiful La Jolla, the Townhomes at
Maintenance Free Living Without Sacrificing Space.
The Blackhorse community offers discerning owners Luxury Townhomes
of the Highest Caliber.
Exclusive Gated, Mediterranean, Tuscan Villa Style Luxury
Townhomes with Lush Park-like Grounds
Distinctive Community of 2 to 4 Bedroom Townhomes
with 3 Baths and a 2 Car Garages
Style, Comfort and Location.
- 4 Star Resort Amenities available with Optional
Membership Privileges at neighboring Estancia La Jolla Resort
and Spa (Gym, Restaurants, Heated Saltwater Pool, Full
Service Spa, Pool and Drink Service, Cabanas). An easy walk
through adjoining gate.
Light and Bright with Open Floor Plans.
Many Floor Plans to choose from including some that
offer 2 Master Suites, Large Walk-in-Closets, Some Floor Plans
with Multiple Fireplaces.
Lush Private Backyards with Patios.
Plenty of Guest Parking.
Catch a performance at the nearby La Jolla Playhouse, a Tony
award winning professional non-profit theatre.
Close to La Jolla Shores, Village of La Jolla and Del Mar
both of which offer many World Class Dining and Boutique
Located across from UCSD and close to Scripps Memorial
Hospital, Scripps Clinic, Salk Institute and Scripps Institute
Close to many beaches (Blacks Beach, La Jolla Shores, Torrey
Pines State Park).
- Enjoy many outdoor activities nearby including Hiking,
Biking, Kayaking or a Day at the Beach (Access to Trail to
Blacks Beach) or Golf at the Torrey Pines Golf Course.
6 +/- mins from the I5 Freeway and about 15 Miles North of San
Easy Access to Del Mar and North Coastal Towns.
- 20 +/- Mins to the San Diego International Airport.
- 10 +/- Mins to Westfield UTC Mall offering designer Shopping,
and many Fine Restaurants. Close to other Shopping Centers such
as La Jolla Village Square and Villa Norte Shopping Center
La Jolla, California an affluent hillside community features one
of the best shorelines in Southern California. With it's ideal
climate year round, beautiful sunset and coastal views, and it's
amazing location just a few miles north of America's Finest City
of San Diego. Some of the popular area beaches are the La Jolla
Shores Beach, Windansea Beach, La Jolla Cove and Children's Pool
- Community Type:
- Number of Units: 121
- Beds/Baths: 2-4 / 3
- Parking: 2 Car Garage
- Year Built: 1988-1990
- Price: $875,000 - $1,700,000
- Amenities: Pool
- Schools: La Jolla is served by the San Diego Unified School District. There are also many Private Schools in the area such as La Jolla Country Day School, The Bishop's School and The Gillispie School.
- Colleges/Universities: Within walking distance of the University of California at San Diego. Colleges and universities in the area include University of San Diego (USD), Point Loma Nazarene University (PLNU), Alliant International University (AIU) and National University.
- Fun & Recreation: The La Jolla Recreation Center in the Village has Basketball courts, 3 Children's Play Areas, Picnic Facilities, Tennis Courts and a Weight room. It also offers many classes like Yoga, Tai Chi and Pilates.
- Special Features: Upscale, Gated Community. Convenient access to La Jolla Shores and Black’s beach, freeways, Torrey Pines golf course, a wide variety of shopping and dining. immediate access to UCSD and The Estancia Hotel & Spa, where residents may purchase a membership to utilize the resort-inspired amenities.
- Pets Allowed: Yes. Contact Management Company for any restrictions.
Blackhorse, La Jolla, CA: A Life Style We All Deserve
La Jolla which means "The Jewel" in Spanish
is an affluent hillside community overlooking the pacific ocean. It features one of the best shorelines in Southern California. With it's ideal climate year round, beautiful sunset and coastal views, and it's amazing location just a few miles north of America's Finest City of San Diego, La Jolla is
considered by many to be the Jewel of California.
La Jolla features about 7 miles of winding, dramatic coastline and rugged
ocean bluffs, beautiful canyons and hills leading all the way up to Mount
Soledad. La Jolla is also a very popular vacation destination with many great
hotels, shopping, dining, events and attractions. A community of about 42,000
residents retains a small-town character that makes the town an attractive place
to live and visit. Even though La Jolla has it's own Zip Code, technically is
still a part of the City of San Diego. It is located about 12 miles from
Downtown San Diego an...more..
If you would like more information about this lovely, vibrant community and its homes, please
Local Map of Blackhorse in La Jolla, CA